- Technical support during experiments
- Training on the equipment before use
- Pre-and post processing
- Sample preparation
- Test experiments
- Literature search
- Remote experiments* possible for HKZ, LKZ, ASO, HBS
- Contract work by Dresdren Materials Lab staff
* What are remote experiments?
The remote experiments option is a service to run an experiment at a furnace in Dresden Materials Lab via Teamviewer from your office/home. Therefore the Lab staff prepare the equipment to start the experiment and establish a remote connection to your computer. The experiment can be done completely just by remote control.
The benefits are:
- Saving travel time and costs
- Shipping the samples after the experiment directly to your office
- Using samples you provided to us or instruct us to prepare samples for you experiment
- All rights on the experiment results reserved by you, without the obligatory to name Dresden Material supporting scientists in the publications
- Pre-and post processing handle by Dresden Materials Staff member